English Speaking Practice App Free Download For Laptop
English Speaking Practice App – Here are the best English learning apps to help you speak English anytime, anywhere on your mobile devices and improve culture exchange.Combined with other English learning methods, these apps can help you become fluent in English.They’ll be the talkative digital friends you need to improve your accent and speak more naturally.
I’ve found 5 of the most unique, creative English language apps below :
1. Lingo blabla
Lingo Blabla is a super easy-to-use app that lets you find an English partner instantly with just one click. Not only can you practice English anywhere, anytime, but you can also make friends with people from all over the world. With this app you improve your English skills in a fun and easy way. And it’s totally free!
- Practice English anytime, anywhere!
- Start immediately without time shift
- Totally free!
- Random partners can have different accents
- No professionals to correct your grammar
Duolingo supports over two dozen languages, including English. Duolingo uses a fun way to teach English. They do a lot of grammar and vocabulary lessons disguised as games. Compared to other apps like Mondly and Memrise, Duolingo motivates users through small games. Therefore, it’s a bit more colorful and fun than the more reputable apps like Mondly, Memrise, and others. The bite-sized lessons also facilitate quick lunch-break study sessions. This is definitely one of the English learning apps that we recommend people try.
- Learn a new language for free
- Use AI to recognize accents and pronunciations
- The roadmap and progress bar give you a visual overview of where you are in the learning process
- Gives you penalties for mistakes, even the small ones
- You must complete each lesson before you can proceed to the next one, which means you can learn some vocabulary that is irrelevant to your needs
- No support for video tutoring or interaction with other students
Speaky’s global language learning community gives you the opportunity to interact with people from over 180 countries in more than 110 languages. The large language community allows you to talk to people who share the same interests and passions. Along with its fully dedicated environment, you can chat or make calls right from your browser. In addition, you can start practicing right away by talking to people online.
- It is 100% free with no ads
- Robust filter options to find the perfect language partner.
- No voice or video calling feature in the mobile apps (browser only), no guided resources available.
- Many scammers. Don’t share photos, videos, or send money to anyone you don’t know in real life
Cambly connects English learners from around the world with private, native English teachers. A learner can choose a class depending on their schedule, whether it is “IELTS Practice” or “Intermediate Level Tutoring”. By selecting the right teachers, Cambly is able to meet learners’ needs in a convenient manner.
- Study with a native English teacher
- Flexible schedule
- Might be expensive if you plan to practice frequently
- Different teachers have different styles, which may not meet your expectations
Unlike the previous apps, Hinative functions as a question and answer forum. Any language learner can register for free and ask the community for pronunciation, vocabulary and even request quick translations. You can also ask people to correct text you’ve written and clarify ambiguous terms. This is a perfect app for students who are passing international exams and want to find a quick answer.
- High user volume and good mood for cooperation
- Best choice for proofreading
- Get answers, not only for language, but also for other purposes
- No private messaging to practice conversation. Can only be used as a Q&A area, no direct conversations
- Long waiting time without premium account
- High cost to unlock premium features (privacy settings, content)