How to Fix iPhone Signal Sudden Lost
How to Fix iPhone Signal Sudden Lost – How to solve iPhone no service is quite easy to do. The iPhone is one of the best-selling smart phones in the market.This is because the iPhone has many interesting features and various other advantages. However, no matter how good a cell phone is, if there is no internet service, it will certainly be boring.iPhone no service can certainly happen. That, can be caused by several things, such as a weak signal, a problem with the network, or a problem with your iOS itself.
Summarized from various sources, in order to overcome some of these things, here are 6 ways to solve iPhone no service :
1. Check Area Coverage
- Previously, make sure you are not in an area outside the network coverage of the provider you are using.
- Next, turn off mobile data, then turn it back on.
- If you are abroad, make sure you set the network to data roaming. How: Go to settings – mobile – select mobile data – data roaming.
2. Reset Network Settings
Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.Keep in mind that this setting will also reset the network and WiFi passwords, cellular settings, to the VPN and APN settings that you previously set.
3. Check Carrier Settings Update
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a cellular network or wifi.
- Next, go to settings – general – regarding. Well, if an update is available, you can update those settings.
- If you want to see the operator settings version of the device, go to settings – general – about, then select next to the operator.
4. Remove SIM Card
- You can remove the SIM card and reinsert it.
- If your SIM card turns out to be damaged, you should immediately ask for a replacement from the provider you are using.
5. Restart iPhone
Restarting or restarting your iPhone can be done if your network has problems.
6. Contact the operator
- Contacting your carrier provider can also help you fix the network on your phone. When contacting the operator, you must:
- Make sure your account is active and in good status.
- Ensure there are no power outages.
- Make sure your device is not blocked.
Another option for dealing with no service on your iPhone is to update iOS to a newer version.That’s information about 6 ways to solve iPhone no service, hopefully it can help.